What the accommodation offers:
- Historical location: millennia of first nations habitation, stopping-off point for miners on route to BC goldrush.
- Short walk to beach, village, pub, bakery, grocery, take out pizza and liquor store
- Comfortable, accommodation with all amenities, fully renovated and upgraded in 2021
- Peace and quiet
- Optimized for 2 guests but can accommodate 3
- Queen size bed and hide-a-bed. Full kitchen including dishwasher, Nespresso.
- Bathroom includes washer/dryer, makeup area
- Large south facing deck with barbecue, propane firepit and fully equipped for outdoor relaxing
- In keeping with original design the wash house is in a separate building 10 ft from cabin via covered walkway. House coats are provided.
- The cabin is adjacent to the main house but it still has good privacy
- fast wifi (Starlink)
- Apple TV with Crave, Netflix, SportsNet, CBC Gem, Prime, Disney Plus, Apple Plus
- two kayaks and life jackets
- propane fire pit
- morning espresso, cappuccino, latte on request
- Beach at Miner's Bay (50 meters)
- Springwater Lodge pub (200 meters)
- Das Nest Restaurant (5 minutes walk)
- Village with bakery, grocery stores, liquor store, post office, gas station, historical site and summer concert venue (300 meters)
- Bennett Bay Bistro (10 minute drive)
- Farmgate for lunch and dinner and specialty foods (5 minute drive)
Distance to terminals:
- ferry terminal 25 minute walk or 5 minutes by car
- float plane dock (YAV) 5 minute walk
Click on the image to enlarge it.