MayneWave is an historical log cabin on Mayne Island. Built in1900 with an addition in the 1930's.
MayneWave was named for the proximity to water. At a quarter to each hour, courtesy of BC Ferries, a set of waves arrives on the beach in front of the cabin. Also, in the winter months, a natural spring flows 7 meters from the cabin down a series waterfall steps into the ocean.
- Rate: $200 per night plus 11% PST and municipal taxes
- Discounts for weekly or monthly reservations
- Optimal for 2 guests but can accommodate 3
- views of Miners Bay
- 50 meters from the beach at Miners Bay
- fully renovated in 2021
- full kitchen including dishwasher
- fast WiFi up to 200 Mbps (Starlink)
- Apple TV
- washer/dryer in bathroom
- large, private south facing deck with views of Miner's Bay
- 100 meters along beach to Springwater pub
- 300 meters to village including Das Nest Restaurant, bakery, two grocery stores, liquor store, gas station
Click [Here]:https://monitor.ui.com/ee977930-de66-487f-85f2-a51849d4c184 for the webcam view of Miners Bay from the hosts house